Who are we
- ATOZ Group has been focused on B2B communication since its founding in 1993.
- It originally focused on the retail industry but gradually expanded to other areas over time: logistics, packaging, hospitality, pharmacy and marketing programs.
- We are active in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- We publish professional magazines that are linked to informational portals through newsletters and social network profiles.
- We organize congresses, ceremonies and networking events for professionals from various industries.
- We focus on the highest quality, objectivity, practicality and timeliness of realized projects.
- We are an independent intermediary between service providers and users of products and services.
- Our goal is to be a bridge, a neutral ground, a platform for discussion and making new contacts.
By the numbers
YEARS ON THE MARKET
ATTENDEES AT EVENTS IN 2022
WEBSITE VISITORS PER MONTH
- mediates contacts between retailers and suppliers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- brings retailers information on how to increase sales and keep customers
- publishes the magazines Zboží&Prodej and Tovar&Predaj
- organizes the congresses Samoška, Čerpačka, TaPcon and other events
- connects people and companies in logistics, transport, warehousing and supply chain in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- helps logistics service and solution providers communicate better and increase sales
- publishes the Czech and Slovak magazines Systémy Logistiky and their websites, newsletters and social media platforms
- organizes the EASTLOG and SLOVLOG congresses
- manages the Logistics Managers Club
- inspires Czech pharmacists to fight for their position and their customers
- helps pharmaceutical companies and distributors communicate their products and services
- publishes the professional bimonthly magazine Pharma Profit
- organizes the congress Pharma Profit two times per year
- informs and inspires packaging professionals in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- helps providers of packaging solutions to better communicate with producers and distributors of packaged goods
- publishes the quarterly magazine Svět balení and its website, newsletter and social media platforms
- organizes the packaging congress OBALKO and the Packaging Business Mixer
- helps manufacturers and retailers to increase their product sales, strengthen their brand and consumer confidence
- makes it easier for consumers to navigate the retail market
- organizes the marketing programs Consumers' Choice - Best New Product, Most Trusted Brands and ZaPnovinky
We are ATOZ!
+420 603 786 746
+420 604 105 229
They have said about us
marketing manager, Cushman & Wakefield
EASTLOG is a leading logistics event in the Czech Republic. It offers a unique opportunity to meet logistics professionals. Cushman & Wakefield has been a partner of this conference since 2008 as well as an expert guarantor of the Tenant Award - Best Logistics Park. Working with ATOZ is always excellent. This year's EASTLOG was perfectly prepared and met our expectations.
Sales Director DS Smith
OBALKO was again a pleasant opportunity for us to present our company and offer to both current and potential partners and a wider professional public. The event confirmed its professional level.
Sales Director, Plzeňský Prazdroj
The award in the program Consumers' Choice - Best New Product means great pleasure, quality confirmation, and above all increased sales and consumer confidence. We know from the past that if we use the Consumers' Choice logo on our presenters in in-store communication, it leads to increased sales because the product is known and people just trust it. We have a very good experience with the program, it is something that helps the shop, one knows that a certain group of customers tried the product and it tastes them and therefore wants to try it out.
Chef, MAKRO Cash & Carry ČR
What I can say historically and now, the background of the congress HOREKA 112 is perfect, there is a great clientele, people are in the main hall and are interested in the presentations, which confirms that they are good. I believe it will help them in their future business. We get a list of contacts that are important to us from the organizers. We have an overview of who came to support us and visit us because we do not always have a chance to meet all the participants.
product manager, Datart International
I like to use the magazine Zboží&Prodej as inspiration for my work. I will always find a lot of interesting and practical news, articles and information from retail.
ATOZ Group is made up of three companies:
ATOZ Marketing Services, spol. s r.o.
ID number: 48117706
ATOZ EVENT s.r.o.
ID number: 25050354
ATOZ STUDIO s.r.o.
ID number: 63987317
All three companies are headquartered at the following address:
150 00 Praha 5
tel.: +420 605 296 741
Founder: Christian Beraud-Letz